Sunday, February 10, 2013

Here I go

Going back in time! This is Me trying to pack my life in 100 lbs or less. It was rough, but now that I am here I deffinitly have all the right things including Peanut Butter, Maple syrup, and some home made Gorp from Mom :)


Took over Davids "office" for a few days
Rolled Everything
 
See you on skype :)

50 lbs YESS
My Vermont snowglobe in the Airport in Germany :) 









Here I go off to the airport, Mom and Dad drove me down to Boston on a beautiful Wednesday afternoon, I said bye to Vermont winter, and see you in spring (or summer).
Getting out of the car in boston it was still hard to believe I had made it this far.
And so I handed over my US phone to my mom, and walked through security, Thank you mom and dad for getting me to Boston safely and not making it too big of a deal, you know I miss you already.
Here I go! 

Flight is on time and I got my comfy cloths on


On the other side of security, waiting for my plane,
yes EVERYTHING matches 


Beautiful sunset from the flight
And so I hoped on the plane in hopes my luggage would make it to the other side alright, and I would hopefully get some sleep.

Not much sleep was to be had, I was so excited and nervous to be on my way, but I did shut my eyes for several hours.
Once I got to frankfurt I really enjoyed watching everyone rush through the airport in there fancy suits speaking several different languages.
I had a 3 hour layover but by the time I found my gate I only had to wait 2 hours, and so I did laps around the airport to stretch my legs and continue to people watch.
Eager to meet my buddy on the other side in Vienna :)


No comments:

Post a Comment