Saturday, December 29, 2012

Step one

Can't go abroad without a Visa. Step one of departure process, Mom and I headed to New York City two weeks ago to pick up my student visa (well we dropped off the paperwork in hopes that I will be approved). We got to the consulate early, were we met our first austrian. He started speaking German to me, asking if we were in line and we (mom and I) continued to sit in ah, and probably drooling. Austrian men (or at least this one) are quite attractive, and very stylish.
Outside the General Consulate
Central Park



After the consulate we headed to central park where we saw lots of people out for there morning jog. It was beautiful. 









Then we headed uptown to walk by all the Christmas displays in windows. Like the famous macy's displays. This one was my favorite, lots of snow globes being turned upside-down, over and over again. We also went to the M&M store!


 After we decided to get tickets to see the Radio city spectacular, because honestly I don't think we could have been on our feet any more! They were beginning to become painful and swollen. Best decision because they were fantastic!



Rockefeller  Center

And then we finally made it to Rockefeller center with everyone else to see the tree! :)

Such a great start to an amazing trip to come!
Thanks Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment