Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Venice in videos

I thought I would do something different today, and I will update you all as to what I did today on the next post, mostly because I forgot my camera so I am waiting for friends to email me pictures they took today. So stay tone.

This first video in Venice at the carnival when Kristi (who had the camera, red head) Dani (in the middle with short dark hair) and I got swamped by Carnival people while sitting relaxing on a fountain in the middle of an alley way.



This is of st. marco's square in Venice at night before it started thundering, everyone was enjoying wine straight from the bottle, and listening to the band warm up.


And lastly these were a group of guys playing on the street in Venice, they were so good, everyone was loving them.


No comments:

Post a Comment