Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Beautiful day for exploring, and picture taking

Monday and Tuesday were full of class and group projects. Boring..
So today I got up fairly early and just explored Vienna and all its beauty!

First was breakfast on the patio with Claudia (Megan's pet flower, I am babysitting while she is in Germany).  Then it was off to the city center to tour around the gardens and room the streets. I found some unique shops and a ended up taking a nap in volksgarden. I think I might have gotten some color today. Such a great day here in Vienna.

Meet Claudia

Happy its sunny
Apparently I didn't get the lilac memo

My room with the beautiful sunshine


Waiting for the tram



Too early for others to be out

Except for birds 

Rathaus

Parliment

Garden infront of Mozart statue
Mozart basking in the sun
Yummy delicious salad for lunch
Just a sign I came across 

And for dinner
Broccolli, potato, cheese, and garlic fritters



Tomorrow I leave for Krakow, Poland with the Buddy network. So lots of international students will be travelling together. We will visit the Tyskie brewery, have a city tour, check out a salt mine. and visit Auschwitz.

Will post pictures once I return to Vienna.



No comments:

Post a Comment